Header pic

Header pic

Monday, May 2, 2011

GEE, I WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN I FORGOT THAT I'M HERE TO SELL LAND

While my daughter and I were down visiting my mom in FL last week, magic was happening in Floyd County. Some of it was captured here, in this photo. We have this unbelievable land for sale that our friend Quigg captured in this piece of art photography. Larry said that actually the sunset was pretty mediocre considering many we've seen up on The Knoll; but the apple trees were blooming and the grass was swaying and the mountains were blue and the day was warm. Larry, Quigg and Annette hung out, playing with the mountain, playing with the camera, and this is what they came up with.  Quigg employed a technique called HDR, which is kind of like time lapsed overlaying of photos, as best as I understand it. 

So... pretty amazing. We bought this piece of property (well we owned part of it, so really we've just completed it) last fall. There is nowhere quite as beautiful that I've seen in all of Virginia, heck, maybe anywhere.

And you can buy it. This is my day job. Selling unique Blue Ridge Mountain properties. I've been having so much fun blogging that I've almost forgotten that I'm also supposed to be selling. Oh well, both are a priviledge and I'm having a ball. Tell your friends. Someone's going to be moving into paradise.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment